Personal & Professional Development
Latest In Media
Adrean Turner joins Berks LaunchBox Idea TestLab ‘Final Pitch’ as one of 3 Judges
Berks LaunchBox recently announced the winners of its Idea TestLab accelerator final pitch competition. The competition concluded a six-week-long virtual business idea accelerator in which seven selected startups received coaching and training to identify viable business models through intensive customer discovery. Program participants included a select cohort of Pennsylvania-based community entrepreneurs with early-stage, scalable business ideas.
Taking the lead on diversity and inclusion at work
Guest speaker Adrean Turner shared insights on the driving forces of diversity and inclusion, how they can benefit businesses and strategies for achieving the goals of a dynamic workforce with people from different ages, genders, races, backgrounds and abilities.
Turner was a longtime employee of Merck, a large corporate pharmaceutical company. It was through that experience that she gained many skills in working as a minority in a large company in the 1990s, devising ideas to improve processes and getting others on board as part of a team to determine a solution.
- Berks Entrepreneur Shines with F.I.T. for Women TV
- Women’s Council tabs Turner as award recipient
- Adrean Turner is featured on this Special Credibility Episode of Thought Leader Life with Mitchell Levy
- Adrean guests on Moms and Mayhem Podcast – Diva Development
- Tips for Building Your Self Confidence
- Adrean Turner – Part I by Chamber Chat
- Adrean Turner – Part II by Chamber Chat
- Adrean Turner on This is it TV at AMC Photography Studios
- Turner Coaching Training and Consulting LLC receives 2019 Best of Reading Award
- 2019 Pennsylvania Conference For Women
- The Keys to Personal Branding Success on The Self Made Strategies Podcast
- Goal Setting on #SmallBizChat with Melinda Emerson