SMART GIRLS use S.M.A.R.T. GOALS
The event is finished.
Share this event
Join Adrean and Melissa Mohr of Mohr Coaching and Development as they host SMART GIRLS S.M.A.R.T. GOALS on September 30th at 7pm.
Individuals who frame organizational imperatives into goals that are meaningful and personally relevant achieve results more quickly and effectively increase productivity in the workplace. These actions inherently position them for career advancement opportunities. This session offers a new perspective on S.M.A.R.T. goals by exploring the latest research regarding motivation and goal setting.
Participants will learn:
- How To Understand the Link Between Motivation and Goal Setting
- How To Confidently Write S.M.A.R.T. Goals
- How To Use Goal Setting as a Development Tool
- How To Create Impactful Action Plans
- The Importance of Time Management Efficiencies
To register for this free webinar, click here.