DRONE FLYING TEAMBUILDING WORKSHOP
The event is finished.
Share this event
Employees and organizations have confronted a withering array of challenges during the past two years; COVID-19 pandemic, supply chain issues, and the great resignation to name just a few! As employees demand more flexibility and seek greater meaning and purpose in their work there has been a fundamental shift in leadership. Influence is the new power.
Engaging and retaining team members requires a growth mindset and skill sets that enables trust and belonging within organizations. Using drone flying exercises and interactive tools, teams will learn relationship-building strategies that foster healthy work environments.
Using hands-on exercises, leaders and teams will:
• Align team values with an organization’s vision, mission, and objectives
• Apply communication tools that foster inclusivity and accountability
• Discover non-monetary employee incentives that enhance team effectiveness
• Develop engagement strategies that increase collaboration and innovation
The targeted outcomes for the participants include but are not limited to:
• Fun using drones to build rapport
• Increased team morale and performance
• Transformation away from habitual thinking and behaviors
• Improved decision-making skills based on empathy and value-based judgments
• Awareness of emotional and social strategies to enhance workplace relationships